In a d/s relationship.
- I sleep in the same bed with him.
- He made ME breakfast.
- He takes me to my doctor appointments.
- He turns on the heater when he notices I am cold.
- He fills my water bottle every time he notices its empty.
- He does the dishes.
- He sometimes makes dinner. (and it’s always amazing)
- He heals me in World of Warcraft. (I don’t care what you say, that’s love)
- He comes home with candy to surprise me.
- He hugs me when I ask, just because I want one.
- He fixes things I break.
- He hasn’t killed the cat because he knows I love her.
- This list could go on for days.
It’s not about doing everything in the relationship as a submissive. It’s about being HIS everything, and making sure he is the happiest you can possibly make him.
So the stuff you see about subs not being subs because they won’t do EVERYTHING for their Dom is probably the most inaccurate bit of information you can give a person.
If a Dom does nothing for you, I question the ability for the sub to be happy. Always form your own opinion and look for information in more than one place. STAY SAFE and HEALTHY.
Take care <3
I think a lot of people tend to forget that a D/s relationship is just that - a relationship. At its core, a D/s relationship is a bond between two people (or more people, if that’s what floats your boat). You take some, you give some; sometimes in that order, sometimes vice versa.
As a pet, I try to be the best I can be for my Master. That means giving all that I can to make Him happy and remembering that it’s okay to take a little, too. Subs have needs and wants, too, and I’m grateful to have a Dom who is only too happy to see to them.